Thursday, February 19, 2015

Trend Alert: Fringe

The 70's are back! Fringe was definitely a huge trend on the Spring 2015 runways (Proenza Schouler, Giambattista Valli & Elie Tahari) and I am ready to start incorporating it into my Spring wardrobe. Fringe allows you to add a bit of "girly sass" to any outfit without going completely bohemian.  See below for some fun pieces to add to your spring wardrobe.



One  / Two  / Three / Four
Five / Six / Seven / Eight / Nine





I am definitely going to get my hands on a pair of these fringe sandals. One of my fashion rules that I follow is if something is super trendy and won't be in style longer than a year or two I don't like to spend a lot of money on it. This is when I typically turn to Zara, Topshop, etc. to fulfill my trendier shopping desires.  But seriously, how CUTE is the tassel with fringe on the Zara pair above. Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment