Tuesday, March 3, 2015

SHOPBOP-The Big Event

Shopbop is having one of their amazing sales! It's perfect timing to stock up on all of your favorite designer pieces for spring or to finally pull the trigger on items you have been eyeing.  See some of my favorite picks from the sale. Happy Shopping!xx


One of my favorite Clutches. I consider this pattern a great neutral. 


So ladylike and feminine plus its a great color.


One of my favorite brands for shorts.

I could just live in this jacket forever. Isn't the color amazing?!



I love these Rachel Zoe sandals. I can picture myself in these all summer long!

I love anything with a ruffle ;)

Every girl needs a pair whether they are short or tall. 

Perfect delicate gold everyday necklace. 

I love Karen Walker sunglasses!


Hat Attack has become one of my new favorite brands. 




No comments:

Post a Comment