Tuesday, June 30, 2015

H&M Jumpsuit

This H&M Jumpsuit quickly became my summer uniform. The minute I tried it on I knew I had to have it. It's made out of the softest material and it is so flattering. I love this one because it is extremely versatile and it allows me to add all of my favorite accessories to it. I've worn the jumpsuit to a causal brunch and shopping day paired with simple flats and jewelry.  I've also styled it up by adding one of my favorite jackets and heels for a night out with friends. This outfit is definitely one that I will be continually reaching for throughout the summer (I am still kicking myself for not purchasing it in navy as well. Maybe it is time for another trip to H&M?!).













Outfits:

Jumpsuit / Flats / Heels: Similar , Similar / Bag Jacket: Similar / Sunglasses / Watch / Bangle 

Rings: One & Two / Necklace: Similar / Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment