Friday, June 5, 2015

Weekly Round Up

Happy Friday Everyone!!! This week moved so slow for me. I am so happy its finally the weekend!
I am heading to Belmont this weekend to hopefully watch American Pharoah take the Triple Crown. I hope everyone has fun plans and enjoys the weekend!

Below are some of my favorite articles I've read this week:

  1. Rosé all day!- Rosé to Drink this Summer. 
  2. Are you Green with Envy? Good read for all Yo-Pros in NYC- Workplace Envy
  3. CFDA 2015 Nominees
  4. How Adorable is this Pencil Shop?!- Old Fashioned Texting
  5. Great read for Recent College Graduates- Alexa von Tobel of LearnVest: No, Really, What’s Your Weakness?
  6. Best Friends Forever and Ever!- Check out Bestie Row
  7. Bye Bye Love Locks :( - Love Lock Bridge
  8. The most mind-blowing things I learned in my first year at Harvard Business School
  9. Break the Internet- Caitlyn Jenner
  10. NYC Lovin' - Why We Put Up With NYC
  11. This Girl Lived Like Kim K for Two Weeks- Part One Part Two
  12. The New Naked Palette is Coming!- Naked Palette Three: Smoky
Photo via Pinterest

Cheers to the Weekend!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment