Thursday, August 20, 2015

My Blue and White Lust List

This summer I have been obsessing over Dolce & Gabbana and Naeem Khan's Blue and White collections. They are so classic yet modern which is my favorite combination. I love that some pieces can be worn to work, out to dinner or to a formal event. I pulled some of my favorite pieces from both of their lines. I would love to hear which are your favorites!

One / Two

How adorable are these children outfits?! I had to include this for all of the Fashionista Mamas out there.




Three / Four / Five



Six / Seven / Eight

Six and Seven are my absolute favorites. I cannot get them out of my head!



Nine / Ten / Eleven



Can't you picture yourself sunning in Mykonos wearing one of  these Dolce & Gabbanas swimsuits?!

No comments:

Post a Comment