Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Perfect Sunday Funday

My perfect Sunday Funday began with brunch at Sarabeth's in Tribeca (the most delicious Fat & Fluffy French Toast with fresh strawberries!!) followed by walking near the river and then ending it with a large glass of Prosecco. I've been dying to try Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar in Battery Park for sometime now and finally made my way there on Sunday. It is a cozy rooftop situated on the 16th floor of the Conrad Hotel. Loopy Doopy has a variety of specialty cocktails and beverages but their best feature is that they have Prosecco on tap (music to my ears!) and a variety of "boozy ice pops" People's Pops to go with it. The crispness of the Prosecco and the flavors of the popsicle made for a perfect combination. I cannot wait to go back before it starts getting cold out!




OOTD: Skirt: Zara / Silk Tank / Shoes: Kate Spade/ Bag: Celine / Jewelry: Hermes 

No comments:

Post a Comment