Thursday, May 28, 2015

VC Polo Classic

I am so so excited to attend the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic this Saturday (fingers crossed no rain)! Last year, I attended the event for the first time and it was an absolute blast. When trying to prepare for the event last year I found myself constantly googling pictures from the previous polo classics to to figure out what to expect. I wasn't sure what I should wear or what I should bring. Now, that I have one year under my belt I thought this was the perfect opportunity to share with you some outfit ideas for both men and women and also what you should pack as well.  


How amazing are the grounds with the beautiful Statue of Liberty in the background?!



One / Two  / Three / Four
Five / Six / Seven 
Eight / Nine / Ten / Eleven / Twelve

One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six / Seven
Eight / Nine / Ten / Eleven / Twelve


One / Two / Three / Four


One / Two

A Romper/ Jumper or Maxi dress are great ideas especially if you are sitting down on the grass most of the day. It's definitely more comfortable.

Also, for all of the ladies attending this event wedges or flat sandals are the best options since the grounds for the event are like 99.9% grass. 



One / Two / Three / Four / Five /Six / Seven / Eight / Nine / Ten

I believe that the most important items to bring with you to the Polo Classic are (1) Picnic Blanket (2) Insulated Picnic Basket or Cooler and (3) Sunscreen [Talking from experience here--Major sunburn..haha!] 

I hope this helped! Maybe I will see some of you there this Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment