Monday, June 1, 2015

Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic 2015

On Saturday, I attended the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic at Liberty State Park. I had such a fabulous time! The weather was great which made for the perfect day to sip champagne, soak up the sun and enjoy a Polo Match.  The Veuve Clicqiot Polo Classic is my favorite event to kick off the Summer season. I cannot wait to attend again next year!












Outfit Details
Top /Skirt / Wedges-C.Wonder (similar or similar) /  Hat / Sunnies



Veuve Clicquot picked a photo off of my instagram for the ClicquotStyle Contest. Voting is opened until June 4th and would love it if you can take a minute to vote for me! Thank you!



Happy Monday!!xx

P.S. Check out some of the celebrities that were at the event as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment